Sunday, November 25, 2007

Omega Meme

1. My favorite TV show is Scrubs because on the show, the character JD is just like me (that rhymes!!!). He's dorky, goofy, and funny :D.

2. My favorite meal is some form of Thai food because it's SPICYYYY....I LOOOVEE SPICYYY.

3. My favorite nonschool activity is basketball because I just like to play it and reading hahaa just kidding about the reading :D.

4. Someone I look up to is Oprah......no I'm just playing...Someone I look up to is my cousin Carmen because she just finished college after 6 years and has a realllllyy high paying job.

5. My goal for the future is to learn how to salsa dance and ofcourse go to college and make so much money I don't know what to do with it.

6. In the first hour after school I usually sleep, do my homework, and then study like crazy for a certain class that was once my favorite subject, but isn't so much anymore.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ZOMG Oprah she's my favourite. lol JK